A summary of Hammocks Cape Haze rules and regulations has been compiled for owner/tenant use. It is required that all owners/tenants abide by the restrictions as articulated in the declarations of the three associations, as well as the additional rules created by the association boards.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Rules Enforcement Committee Members
- Robert Gauthier (Member)
- Penny Harrington (Member)
- Bruce Hertel (Member)
- Toni Merdan (Alternate)
- Rex Colbeck (Alternate)
Rules & Regulations
The three files below (1) detail the rules enforcement process, (2) provide a summary of rules and regulations, and (3) list the rules/regulations as well as the document reference and finally the fine for violations. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Hammocks Rules Enforcement Committee Review Process
- Summary of Hammocks Rules
- Rules, Regulations and Fines for Violations
Information regarding new rules & regulations is provided below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- New Rule Requiring Keys and Entry (December 2018)
- New Rule Regarding Work that Generates Noise (September 2020)
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.