In order to be a recognized condominium owner’s association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for The Hammocks – Villas Condominium Association, Inc. can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 718
In Florida, condominium association laws are derived from Statute 718. Commonly referred to as simply COA laws, these encompass everything from condominium association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for The Hammocks – Villas Condominium Association, Inc. are below. The first document below is a consolidated list of all documents for ease of reference, followed by the original documents and finally all amendments. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- CONSOLIDATED Governing Documents for The Hammocks Villas as of 2017
- Articles of Incorporation
- Declaration of Condominium
- Amendment (January 17, 2014) – Bylaws
- Amendment (January 17, 2014) – Declaration of Condominium
- Amendment (June 26, 2017) – Eighth Amendment
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.